pt_BRen-US

Escolha seu idioma | Choose your language:

Consultrix
A Empresa
Images

Consultrix is the company with the largest number of Foundations Jobs carried out in Brazil. The Board of Directors are composed for:

  • Eng. Milton Golombek - CEO
  • Eng. Alberto da Silva Porto - Operational Director
  • Eng. Marcelo Ferreira dos Santos - Technical Director

Its services are developed in collaboration with a permanent team of engineers, in addition to associates: Eng. Rafael Impellizieri, Eng. José Antonio Costa Pinheiro, Eng. Jorge Mukai, Eng. Ricardo Luis Botelho, Eng. Fabricio de Souza Gianforte, Eng. Renan Barbosa Rossetti and Eng. Paulo José de Cesare Gama.


That deal with a whole range of issues involving soils and foundations to provide geotechnical engineering at the highest degree of technical reliability.


Consultrix was responsible for engineering foundations from and site supervision for around 11,000 jobs in Brazil and abroad, that correspond to more than 50 million square meters spread amongst commercial, industrial and residential buildings, bridges and viaducts. In addition, Consultrix was responsible for the foundations of the Head Offices of Odebrecht, Camargo Corrêa, Rossi, Cyrela, Gafisa, JHSF and Hochtief.


Consultrix is in close contact with works carried out in other countries and introduced techniques in Brazil that are today enshrined in foundation engineering: the first diaphragm wall with precast elements in building works, use of temporary foundations, top down construction techniques, root piles.


The geotechnical engineering works represents on average, 0.2% of the total construction costs, but it ensures the smoothness and safety of remaining 99.8%. With the experience accumulated in more than 60 years of uninterrupted work throughout Brazil, as well as in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru and Angola, the Consultrix technical and economic alternative is suited for any type of job, regardless of its size.


The resulting work performed with direct contact with owners, architects and structural engineers of each job, the final foundation project meets the criteria of all professionals involved, at the various executive phases studied, in a manner to meet the requirements of the work and the physical-financial schedule of construction.

Golombek